- All music that I put on it must be an entire album I have not heard.
- I can delete songs from it at any time, but cannot put previously deleted songs back on.
- The exception: I am allowed ten songs of my choice. This includes DJ sets. (In case I’m writing and need a familiar sound or I get really addicted to a single.)
- If I somehow fill up the player, I remove everything and start back from square one.
- The challenge is complete at August 1st, and my reward for completing is nothing.
This will force me to digest new music all the time and simultaneously weed out music I don’t like. If I attempt to “shuffle all” every time I use it, the process will move faster!
I urge you to join me.